TABNER, RYAN Read more [...]
At Integro Counseling Services, every member of our staff is a Licensed New York State professional with an advanced degree.
We have the education and extensive experience to provide counseling / therapy to individuals, couples, teenagers, families and children. Our business is built on integrity, honesty and putting our clients’ needs above all else. Our goal is to help people find healing and growth as they negotiate the challenges encountered in life.
We have specialized skills in working with various issues and age groups. We treat mood disorders, life transitions, trauma, addiction, relationship problems, work or school problems, losses – all problems that can strike any individual or family.
Rather than advice giving, we offer a nurturing environment without judgment, with a particular kind of listening. Our expertise in human development, along with theory-based strategies will support your personal, social and emotional growth. You might be surprised how much talking with a professional can help.
Integro Counseling Services offers professional assistance to children from the ages of 4-12 years of age.
- Behavior Modification for Behavior Problems
- Conduct Disorder & Opposition
- Depression and Anxiety
- Self-Esteem Concerns
- Divorced Parents
Teens want to talk about their stressors so that they can make good choices but, at times, may benefit from another trusting adult to talk through their problems.
- Dating Relationships/Abusive Relationships
- Behavior Problems/Acting Out
- Teenage Discipline Problems
- Power Struggles
- Lack of Motivation
- Academic Problems
- Teenage Depression
- Teenage Stress and Anxiety
- Anger Problems
- Sibling Issues
- Grief-Coping with a Loss
- Identity Struggles
We provide a nurturing environment where we dedicate ourselves to helping you without judgment. Wherever you may be in your life is where we begin. We are your support system so that you have the personal strength to face your life challenges. We provide psychotherapy to lead you through greater self-awareness, healing and growth.
- Anxiety, Depression & Bipolar
- Panic Disorder
- Addiction & Substance Abuse
- Impulse Disorder
- Corporate Stress
- Dual Diagnosis: Substance Abuse with a Mental Health Problem
- Domestic Violence
- Women’s Issues
- Weight Loss Counseling
- Relationship Issues
- Adjustment to Life Changes
- Counseling for Veterans and Family
Counseling couples to strengthen their relationships and learn to work together through challenges.
We Help You With:
- Divorce and Separation
- Infertility Issues
- Financial Issues
- Rebuilding Trust After An Affair
- Caretaker Fatigue – Caring for Significant Others
Our family can bring us the greatest joy. But they can also be the source of our greatest emotional pain with feelings of loss, control or conflict.
Family Therapy focuses on change within the family system. Family Therapy can be beneficial, if your goal is to have better relationships within your family. We can help your family members identify problems together and make changes together. We can also help you focus on yourself individually, looking at the impact you have on your family and the impact your family has on you.
We help you to:
- Develop new ways of relating to each other.
- Learn how your family of origin has had an impact on your life.
- Learn how your problems impact your family.
- Learn how to listen and communicate more effectively with each other.
- Provide better relationships within your family.
Parents, could you benefit from support and guidance while you parent through these difficult times? With coaching, we can provide you the necessary tools to improve the relationship with your child to enhance mutual love and respect.
- Consistency between parents as one team working together for your child’s benefit.
- Behavior Modification. Get your child to cooperate and follow through for you.
- Discipline through development stages. Provide effective discipline with teaching principles at your child’s current stage of development.
- Healthy attachment with your child. Strengthening parent-child relationship is encouraged and taught.
We service the following areas; Malta NY, Clifton Park NY, Saratoga Springs NY, Mechanicville NY, Ballston Lake NY, Ballston Spa NY – New York